- Each Owner will Draft (4) Qbs (6) Rbs (6) Wrs (2) TEs (2) Ks (2) DTs (3) NFL Coaches*
- Serpent Order will be the format used to pick players. Order in first round 1-10, second
round 10-1, third round 1-10 and so for 22 rounds.
- Trades may occur before the draft as far as switching picks in particular rounds but not
during the draft.
* NFL Coaches will be drafted after all rosters have been filled. In the event two
teams playing Head 2 Head (H2H) have the same final score, a NFL coach will
determine the Tie-Breaker.
- NFL Coach's team Victory
- Most points scored by a NFL coach's team
- Fewest points allowed by NFL coach's team
- Overall record of NFL Coach's team
Game Day Lineups
- Line-ups will consist of (1) Qb (2) Rbs (3) Wrs (1) TE (1) K (1) DT (1) Coach
- Line-ups must be e-mailed(via line-up page from team page) by Sunday morning 12:00 or
phone 938-6942 (leave message)
- Weeks with Thursday games any player(s) a Owner wishes to start that week must submit at
least the player(s) involved in Thursday's games by Thursday at 6:00 P.M.
- Weeks with Saturday games player(s) involved must be submitted by Friday night 8:00
- If a lineup is not submitted by any Owner for a given week, the previous weeks lineup
will be used
- All lineup deadlines are final
- Offense: 6 points for any Qb, Rb, Wr or Te rushing
or receiving a pass for a touchdown. 4 points for
any pass thrown for a touchdown by any Qb, Rb, Wr or Te. 2
points for any role in a two-point conversion. Field goal
scoring as follows 3
points for a field goal of 18-39 yards, 4
points for a FG of 40-49, 5 points
for a FG of 50 or more yards and 1 point for
- Offense Bonus (Yardage): 1 point for every 25
yards passing, 1 point for every 10 yards rushing or
receiving and 1 point for every reception.
- Defense ( Special Teams): 6 points for any
touchdown by a fumble recovery, interception, punt return or kick off return.
- Defense Bonus: 2 point for a fumble recovery,
interception and 1 point for a sack.
- Defense Points Allowed: 2 points for allowing
10-14 points, 4 points for allowing 4-9 points and 6 points for allowing 0-3 points.
Free Agent Transactions (F/A)
- Each team can pickup to 10 players (not currently on any roster in our league) during
- Limit of one player P/U during each week
- F/A pick maybe bundled in a trade between two owners
- F/A picks will be turned in as follows: picks 1-3 on Wednesday by 8:00 P.M., 4-6 on
Thursday by 8:00 P.M., 7-10 on Friday by 8:00 P.M.
- Weeks with Thursday games F/A picks will be turned in as follows: picks 1-5 on Tuesday
8:00 P.M. and picks 6-10 on Wednesday by 8:00 P.M.
- F/A pick order will be as follows Odd week (Draft order) 10-1 Even week (Draft order)
- Note: F/A pick order will be posted each week on the Free Agent Transaction Page
- If a Owner does not select a F/A during his allotted time he will lose his priority pick
but he may pick after all Owners have chosen for the week
- Trades between two Owners may occur through weeks 1-10
- Trades must be turned into the commissioner by Friday 8:00 P.M.
- No trades will be allowed after week 10
- Head to Head Schedule
- Two five team divisions (Odd # draft picks in Black Division and Even # draft picks in
- 13 regular season games
- Division winners will get a first round playoff bye; team with best record will play
wild card team with worst record in semi finals
- Teams placing 3-6 will get a wild card bid; team 3 vs. 6 and 4 vs. 5
- Teams 7-10 will play in a two week playoff with winner take all $50
- The finishing order of the season will determine next years draft order for all
- Tie Breaker for playoffs: (1) Head to head record of teams involved (2) Division Record
(3) Non-Division Record (4) Total Points Scored (5) Total Points Allowed
- Weeks 1-13 Weekly winners $2 per H2H victory
- Week 14 Wild Card Winners (2) $10
- Week 15 Semi-Final Winners (2) $50
- Week 15 Loser's Bracket Winner $50
- Week 16 Dynasty Football League Champion $200